If you are not satisfied with your PizzApp service please call 1-888-483-4334 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) if you are leasing our wireless receipt printer. PizzApp will provide you with instructions to package and ship the PizzApp product that you received with your subscription. There are no refunds on PizzApp’s monthly service fee; however, you may cancel your PizzApp service at any time. You will be billed for the remaining amount in your monthly cycle and the service will be terminated at the end of the monthly cycle in which you terminated the service.
Damaged PizzApp products may be returned for an exchange under limited circumstances. These circumstances include when a PizzApp product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed PizzApp on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, PizzApp will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the PizzApp warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product.
Note: PizzApp recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to PizzApp or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
If your PizzApp product is returned to our warehouse within 30 days from the date of shipment and is in working condition, your service will be cancelled automatically and you will not be charged any fees.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) PRODUCT: SYSTEM FAILURE OUT OF THE BOX
A PizzApp hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call PizzApp Technical Support at 1-888-483-4334 within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. PizzApp Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: PizzApp, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. PizzApp Technical Support will put you in touch with a PizzApp Customer Service Representative who will arrange for replacement and the DOA product’s return.
If PizzApp Technical Support determines that a returned product is not DOA, PizzApp will apply PizzApp’s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if PizzApp Technical Support determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, PizzApp may impose a $150 handling fee.
This DOA policy applies only to PizzApp hardware products currently offered by PizzApp. As new products are offered, PizzApp reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
PizzApp Branded Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any PizzApp-branded product, please contact PizzApp Technical Support at 1-888-483-4334.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PizzApp is not responsible for typographical errors. PizzApp reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the PizzApp site concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- PizzApp reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the PizzApp site at any time.
- PizzApp may make changes to any products or services offered at the PizzApp site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the PizzApp site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and PizzApp makes no commitment to update the information provided at the PizzApp site with respect to such products and services.
- PizzApp reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the PizzApp site, or to any portion of the PizzApp site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the PizzApp site, or any portion of the PizzApp site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the PizzApp site, or any portion of the PizzApp site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the PizzApp site are governed by California law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No PizzApp employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the PizzApp site’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- PizzApp’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by PizzApp of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between PizzApp and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.